Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Remodel price quote

Ok so we were thinking about doing a little remodel to the kitchen & bring the washer & dryer inside, making a little laundry room off the kitchen. Well, we heard back on our price quote of what it would cost & it was super high, at least for what we thought it was going to be. It's not really worth putting that much into the house cause we won't get it back when we sell after a few years. A friend of ours came today & looked at it & pretty much agreed that the quote was probably about right for the work needing to be done. Sooooo, not sure what we're going to do now. If we don't do any remodel I at least would like to give the kitchen a new face lift. Like new rugs, curtains, wall color, theme. I don't know what but just something new. Since we won't have to work on the nursery this time we can do a little somethin' somethin' to the kitchen. I'll keep you updated. Today is beautiful out. This little cold front is wonderful. At lunch, I went & treated myself to Chick-fil-A & sat in my car under a tree with the windows down while I ate & then read Harry Potter. It was nice & relaxing. I'm on the last book that came out, Harry Potter & the half-blood prince. Just started it. I read all the rest like a couple of years ago & never finished this one so I'm reading it before the baby gets here. It will take me a couple of months cause I only read it at lunch. Well, I'm off to barbeque some chicken on the grill tonight. Hey Doug, thanks for signing my guestbook! I'll work on that girlfriend for Ethan for you! Happy hump day.

0 comments: