Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Q is for.................quilt.

I was just going to skip this letter cause I didn't really know what to use for Q but Deana gave me the idea for the word quilt. Deana is my best friend in Alva from 6th grade on. She's a news anchor in Tulsa who I wish I got to see more often than I do. Congrats to her and Carson as they just got engaged on Easter!!!!!! So happy for them and can't wait for the wedding!




Here is a pic of the quilt that Miranda made for Jaylen. She did such a great job on it and we can't wait to use it on her toddler bed in a few years!


Well that's all I have time for now as Vivian and Jaylen are both hungary! Off to feed my twins that I have 2 days a week................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gena said...

Your easter pictures are great. So do you want twins anytime in the near future? ;)