Monday, April 7, 2008

T is for..........Trash.

So I've mentioned before about Paisley doing things to get in trouble to get attention due to her jealousy of Jaylen...........well she got in BIG trouble the other night. I usually shut the door to Jaylen's nursery if I'm giving her a bath and nobody else is in the living room with Paisley but I forgot. Gavan was in the bathroom with me watching Jaylen's bath and we had the door shut to keep the heat in. He left after a while and then I heard him yelling at Paisley and then the back door shut. After the bath he showed me what Paisley did. Yes, that is the remains of the wet diaper she got out of the trash can and ate. Luckily for us, at least it wasn't a poopy one!

2 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Wow! I didn't know that Paisley was so jealous of Jaylen! Barkley! gets in our garbage if we leave him home alone and forget to put the trash up, but he's never gotten in the diapers before. Poor Paisley! Haha, maybe as Jaylen gets older and can play with her, she'll like her more and won't get so jealous.

Stacey Cannon said...

Ohhhhhh ewww!!! :) I hope Paisley doesn't get sick! Our cat is like that; he loves eating ribbon and plastic stuff. Verrry odd!