Monday, July 7, 2008

Pics from the 4th.....


Me & Jay

Baby Jay


Cousins........Macy (3 1/2 months) & Jaylen (7 1/2 months)


Gavan & Jaylen


This was the first time for Jay in a pool and she LOVED it......she floated in her boat but loved bouncing with me in the water too.


My parents and sis went on a Mediterranean cruise and got the girls these shirts (which are more like dresses right now).....it is the leaning tower of Pisa! Cute pic except for the lovely diapers hanging out!


Grandma & Jaylen

Jaylen, GiGi, & Macy.......her 2 great-granddaughters! I think Jaylen's hand looks so sweet on my grandma's arm.....

Grandpa & his 2 girls.....

3 comments:

Stacey Cannon said...

Awww love the pics!!! Looks like you all had a great weekend - and the shirts are adorable!!

Vanessa said...

These are great pictures! I love the ones of Jaylen and Macy. They are going to be such great friends! The Clarks sure do make cute kids! (and Gavan and Katie)

DeeDee said...

awe - she is so adorable in all her patriotic outfits. I was NOT on the ball this year and I got the 2 older kids some random shirts on July 2nd and found nothing for Cali. Oh well, I will do better next year.