Friday, August 8, 2008

You aren't cool unless you blog......

Well at least I felt cool last night at the blogger bash. Thank you Summer & Aubrie for throwing a really fun party. I enjoyed myself very much and even won a gift certificate for a photo session! It was such a good idea and I met a few ladies who read my blog that I hadn't met in person. It's funny when someone recognizes your baby from your blog too!



I was excited because the triplets were all there so we quick got a pic before one left or fell asleep or something! Us 3 mommas sat and talked for a while and can't believe that they are coming up on 9 months already. We were remembering their birth day and what we were each going through at pretty much the same time! Oh memories.

Addi, Jay and Viv

The mommas.......Amy, Me, Mandy

Well, I've got to get back to cleaning the house. I've been doing that and laundry all day. Everything was SO dusty cause it's been ages since I've really dusted the entire house. I hate dusting worst of all. Oh well.......I'm almost finished. Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It was so nice to meet you last night...and to recognize Jaylen! I'll admit it...I was that nerd! But she's so cute!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love Jaylen's attitude in the picture. You really can see how they have different personalities already!

Melinda said...

I am sorry I missed that party...if only I still lived in Edmond. Oh well. The kiddos looked adorable as always.

Amy said...

So cute!! Will you please email me the pictures! Thanks Mel!