Friday, October 10, 2008

And we're off.....

We are headed to Dallas this afternoon for the OU/Texas weekend. Doug & Gavan are going to the game and Dixie & I are hanging out with the kiddos. We're excited to see & love on Owen, who just turned a month old. It will be fun to see if Ethan & Jaylen play together this time since she's crawling and pulling up on stuff now. The guys are leaving early Saturday morning to get to GameDay with their posters they made. It should be a fun weekend and make sure you look for them during GameDay. Here's Gavan and his poster.........yes, its a picture of himself. I'm scared to see what picture Doug is using!

And here's a couple pics of Jaylen.....


Jay's new beanie that she sported at her daddy's softball game this week. So cute.....

4 comments:

Mariah said...

She looks so cute in that hat! Love it!!

Melinda said...

Have a fun time and tell Doug hello for me.

Sharbee said...

Hope you're having fun weekend. Sorry your Sooners lost! Jaylen's hat is adorable.

Guy and Nancy said...

I wondered if you guys would be at the game! We looked for all of you and michael and katie. My dad came down here to watch it on tv with GUY! We have been crying all day over it but will survive! I am sure Katie is very happy though. :-) I am sure baby Owen is soo cute!! Nan