Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yep, its gone.....

my VOICE, that is. After I recovered from the flu this weekend, I was left with a head cold that now has taken my voice. It is just a whisper now, which was not useful today while I was telling 15 month olds to lay down on their nap pad. I feel fine just sound awful. Kind of a weird feeling not being able to yell, sing or really talk at all.

We're off to Branson tomorrow for the weekend with my parents & siblings. Just a fun & relaxing time and hopefully some shopping at the outlet malls. Also a stop at Lambert's restaurant "Home of the throwed roll". Just a good old home cooked meal and yes, they actually throw your roll to you. Tomorrow will be full of laundry & packing and then hopefully be on the road by 4.

Again, I'll leave you with some weekly pics of baby Jay. Jay & her daddy.....I think they look alike here.
Big smile...
Naked girl....
Showin' off her birthmark & buttcrack.....
Can you count my rolls?!

4 comments:

Stacey Cannon said...

Awww those are so great! I love her shoes; just precious!!! Sweet girl!

Newberry said...

I'm finally commenting on your blog after reading it for sometime now! Jaylen is such a cute girl, and I love seeing all of the pictures you post of her. I have to tell you that I'm jealous of your weekend plans! I wish I could be going to Branson with a stop at Lamberts on the way. You guys have fun!

Gena said...

Hope you're having fun in Branson! Those are great pictures.

Sharbee said...

Love the new pics of Jaylen. She looks too grown-up standing!