Monday, November 24, 2008

Heading north....

Is grandma, grandpa, aunt myra, a bag full of new toys, dvd player with box set of baby einstein & lots of snacks enough to keep Jaylen happy the entire way to Minnesota? Yes, I said Minnesota & yes it is a very long (about 15 hours) drive. We're heading up there tomorrow for the Thanksgiving holiday to celebrate with my mom's side of the family. We'll probably have about 30-40 people there, including her 3 sisters that live there. It will be a fun time to see everyone. Most of them have never seen Jaylen in person.....just in pictures.


And for those of you who were at the JSO GNO at Terra's, yes this is the 50's costume themed get-together and yes, Gavan, Michael, Katie & I learned the entire 6 minutes of the Evolution of Dance & will be performing (if you can call it that!) in the family talent show. It should be highly entertaining!

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving holiday with family & friends!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

that picture of jaylen is adorable.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

YEah for Dance Evolution! I will expect to see some video proof!

Sharbee said...

Love her sweater -- cute pic! Let us know how the 15 hr car ride goes! Sounds like you'll have a great Thanksgiving. We'll miss you though. Love you guys!

Kara Scharrer said...

We can't wait to see you (and especially your talent!)! Drive safe.

Daniele said...

I have been reading your blog through another mom blog I read and truly enjoy your blogging. Your daughter is so adorable. I have nominated you for a blog award, I hope you enjoy. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Erin said...

I'm with Elizabeth - video proof is a must! Hope you have safe travels!