Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving pics......

Here is our trip to Minnesota & our Thanksgiving party. Enjoy the pics!
Mom, me, Myra, Katie......didn't my mom do great on making our outfits?!

JayJay

Mom made the girls' outfits too!

Jaylen (12 months), Maida (18 months), Macy (8 months).......Maida is my cousin's little girl
We had our family soccer game out on our lake property.....so fun.

First time on a frozen lake!

First time to eat a sucker......thanks Grandma!
First ride on a carousel at the Mall of America.....she loved it & cried when she had to get off!

First NFL football game.......Go Vikings & Adrian Peterson!

She was asleep when we walked into the stadium and slept for about 20 minutes so when she woke up, she was just in awe at all the people & how loud it was. This was her face for seriously like 45 minutes!

Thank goodness for Praise Baby & grandpa's DVD player in the car!
We stayed at my parent's house Monday night and visited my dad's office so his staff could see Jaylen. She enjoyed the peddle firetruck & huge bear!


7 comments:

Chellie said...

I love the outfits...

Shawna Byrd said...

Love the poodle skirts! So glad you had a safe trip.

Candice said...

Are you from Minnesota? I guess I never knew that! That is a long drive, isn't it!?
Looks like you had fun! Jay is getting so big...adorable, though!

Candice said...

Sorry...I was confused! That's right...your parents are the ones at church with you all the time, right?

Stacey Cannon said...

Those pictures are just precious! I love the skirts; I've always wanted to go to the Mall of America! It looks really awesome; glad you all had fun!

April said...

Your mom did awesome making the poodle skirts. I will have to hit her up if I ever need one made. It was good seeing you at the dinner. I guess we will have another in 10 more years!

Rachael Hamilton said...

Hey! I enjoyed looking at your pictures...looks like you guys have been busy! Jaylen is just as cute as ever. I look foward to seeing you in Jan!