Friday, January 9, 2009

I know, I know.....

Christmas is over so I need a new background. I'll get to it soon! Too much going on.

I've been a single mom for 2 nights now since Gavan has been in Miami. Michael, Gavan, Doug & Stauder went out for the game & are getting to stay in Dixie's mom's condo on the beach. So hopefully today they can all enjoy themselves even though we lost last night. Gavan said the weather is beautiful there and they were headed to Key West earlier this morning to have lunch & then whatever. Lucky dogs.

I'm heading to the airport in about an hour or so to pick up Katie for our First Girl's Weekend! I'm very excited about it. Katie, Charity, Steph & I (college friends) decided to do a girl's getaway weekend once a year with no hubbies or babies. I'm the only one that has a baby right now but they are ALL 3 PREGNANT and due in May & June!!!!!! So yep, it's me & 3 pregos hitting Tulsa this weekend! So if you are adding things up, Gavan is in Miami & I'm having a girl's weekend with no babies! I'm meeting my mom & sis half way to Wichita this afternoon & they are watching Jaylen for us. First time away from me EVER. I think I'll be okay with it but I don't want to make it a habit quite yet! Jaylen will have a blast I'm sure!

The girls: Me, Steph, Charity, Katie.......this was taken a few years ago.
Well, I'm off for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great one!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Tell all those lovely ladies hello and that I think of them often.

Have fun!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

What a fun group - keep encouraging each other through the years!