Tuesday, May 19, 2009

18 months.....

The past year & a half has completely flown by. Jaylen is turning into a big girl quickly. She's become obsessed with my camera so I haven't been able to take many pictures of her lately. Anytime I get it out, she just wants to hold it & play with it. She has been loving getting to play outside in this nice weather. You know its time to get some outside toys when her favorite thing to do outside is take dog food across the yard to Paisley....piece by piece. Pretty cute though!

Here's a few pics to recap the last few weeks....

No, I'm not trying to potty-train her but she's always interested when we go so we got her a potty to see what she would do with it. Here she is showing me her first peepee in the potty like a big girl! She went the first time we put her on it!

Spring Program at Sonshine School......the babies do a "fashion show" & she just stood there like this the whole time they talked about her.


Playing with bubbles in mommie's classroom during the open houseJust had to have the paci & blankie for some reason...

This is how she entertained herself while we set up for the garage sale! She was soaked but loved every second of it.

I let her wear her backpack into school the other day......then I could barely get her to take it off. She looks like such a big girl....

6 comments:

Sharbee said...

Love her backpack! She's such a cutie. She may be easy to potty train. It was great to see you last week!

Kayla said...

She does look big with a backpack! Very cute!!!

Kara Scharrer said...

She is looking so old! Her hair is getting longer, too. She is such a cute little girl. You have been blessed. (p.s. I'm waiting to see some of the Byrd House's new house! :)

Kara Scharrer said...

She is looking so old! Her hair is getting longer, too. She is such a cute little girl. You have been blessed. (p.s. I'm waiting to see some of the Byrd House's new house! :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Well if I had a cute potty chair like that I'd use it too! Lucky girl!

Stacey Cannon said...

What a big girl! She's so cute!