Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day....

We went to Gavan's parents for Mother's Day & it was nice to see everyone....it had been a while. Jaylen stayed Saturday night with Bev & Dennis, while we went to Fayetteville, so it worked out nicely to celebrate there & bring her home. As always, she had a great time. Gavan gave me these beautiful flowers, Stargazer Lilies, and a new planner....I suggested it & he remembered! Paper Blessings has such cute stuff.....check her out!

These blooms were HUGE and I love them!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Pretty flowers!!!! Love the planner... will you post a picture of the inside of it, please! I went to find a pic on her site but couldn't find a pic of it.

April said...

I will have to order something for Austin's pre-school teachers. Loved the site. Gavin did good!