Friday, July 17, 2009

Aprons.....

I have been wanting to make an apron for a while but hadn't sat down to do it. So the other day I got my fabric box & made one out of some stuff I had. After my mom saw it, she said that Jaylen had to have one too! So I made one for her as well. It was my first try at applique....so don't look close!

"Yeah, my mom made this!"


On other news, I had a dr's appointment today & it was a great checkup. The heartbeat was a strong 150 & I'm doing great....feeling great too! I'm measuring about a week ahead right now & have my ultrasound scheduled for July 29th where we will check out all the organs & see if it is a boy or a girl! That's less than 2 weeks away! So excited!

Gavan is leaving to teach/counsel at church camp tomorrow for a week so we will miss him a lot. Dixie & the boys are hanging out with us all week since Doug will be at camp too so I won't be lonely! Hope everyone has a great weekend....enjoy this weather!!!!!

6 comments:

Sharbee said...

Love the aprons! Very glad everything's going well. Does Jaylen want a brother or sister?

Natalie Hudkins said...

Very cute!

Mariah said...

Those are very cute!! Appliques are fun aren't they? I love making Brady stuff!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Great job! So cute! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!

Stacey Cannon said...

I love the aprons! So sweet!
I miss camp days... I've taken the boys out to play in the creek some when we've been home and it seems so WEIRD when we are there all by ourselves!!

Kayla said...

watch out! aapliques become an addiction!!!! very cute :)