Monday, October 19, 2009

In one month.....

our sweet baby girl is going to be turning 2 years old! It's hard to believe! She has such a fun personality & will literally talk your leg off sometimes! I love listening to her call for me in the mornings when she wakes up......."Momma, where are you?"! She's growing up so fast but we're loving every stage she grows into. As of now, she's excited about Rosson coming & we talk about her helping me take care of him. I know it is going to be a shock to her system when we actually bring him home but I think she'll adjust to it. I also can't believe that he is due in 10 weeks! That doesn't seem like a very long time to me but I also can't wait to meet him!


I'll leave you with a pic of my 2 favorite people! Man, I love them!
Enjoy your Monday!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

too super sweet

Kayla said...

She has some cute boots!

Sharbee said...

Cute pic of those two - love Jaylen's pink boots! Yes, we're ready to meet Mr. Rossen.

Stacey Cannon said...

Awww enjoy your last "alone" time with Jay...it's hard when you have two...you feel like it's hard to give each of them enough time!!! :) We're praying for you and for Rosson to stay put until it's time for him to come greet the world!

Gena said...

I love that little thing. I don't know why, really. Something about her just makes me want to grab her and run.