Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My little chunk at 5 months......

Rosson turned 5 months last week......time is flying so quickly that I forgot to post anything about him! He's such a happy baby & is loved so much by all of us! Thank you God for giving him to us!
- He is quite the ball of energy. Constantly moving his arms, legs & whole body!
- He smiles ALL THE TIME....which is great for taking pictures!
-He also drools ALL THE TIME.....
- He will smile & talk to anyone who will talk sweet to him.
- He has rolled over once but I think it was an accident....
- H still loves his bottle but isn't too crazy about rice or oatmeal. I really think he could care less about it cause I'll put a bite in his mouth & he'll just smile at me & leave it in there till it runs out the sides of his mouth! Hopefully he'll catch on soon.
- He is not sleeping through the night yet.....most of the time he wakes up once & I'll rock him back to sleep quickly & then he'll wake another time to have a bottle. I really need him sleeping through the night....Jay started sleeping 10-12 hours a night at 12 weeks so I'm dying here!
- He is wearing size 3 diapers & size 6-9 months clothes, for the most part.
- He weighs 22 1/2 pounds & has officially grown out of his infant carrier so is now in the big boy reversible car seat......but not sitting up yet so that stinks for grocery shopping.
- He is starting to sit up but still has a ways to go.
- He is liking tummy time more now but still would really just not like to do it.

All smiles...

Big boy ready for some cereal....

Yes, he does have a diaper on!

Look at those thighs!

Outside under a tree while sister plays in her pool!
Happy 5 months kiddo!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

He looks so happy! That is great!

Emilia said...

He is so smiley! I could just hug him!

April said...

He is ADORABLE! Maybe one of these days we will visit Memorial Road. Does Katie have a blog???