Thursday, July 1, 2010

6 1/2 months.......

Rosson had his 6 month check up yesterday, a little late but oh well, & he is as healthy as can be. He weighed in at 24 lbs & was 30 inches long........95-100%. Yes people, he is a big baby, so this was not a shocker to me. He is such a happy baby & is in happy/smiley mode about 90% of the time! He is rolling over both ways, sitting up almost all by himself, eating baby food, jabbering all the time & is in constant motion. No teeth yet but drooling has picked back up & anything & everything goes into his mouth, if his hands aren't already in there! Lately, he's been trying to put his toes in his mouth & suck on those too! He loves his big sister & is always watching, smiling & laughing at her. It's pretty cute to watch. He started sleeping through the night finally at 5 months when I started putting him on his stomach, which has been a nice change for my nights. We are so blessed to have him in our family......not too mention my arms get a constant workout from carrying my adorable 24 lb weight! Hopefully they stay friends forever.....
What he does best.....smile & drool!

L O V E this sweet boy!

He can bend all the way over & suck on his toes.....pretty amazing with his big belly in the way.

Gettin' those toes.....
Just documenting the cute rolls! If they were only cute on big people too.....

6 comments:

Erin said...

That's what I tell Haylie about her chunky arms - they are only cute now!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I Love, LOVE, Love the toes pic! I think I have as studio pic of one of mine like that!!

Gena said...

I thought for getting his shots he sure was happy during church Wed. night. It was all I could do to keep from leaping over the pews to hold that angel.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

They are so sweet and adorable!

Emilia said...

I bet your kiddos will be best friends! That pic of them together was too cute!

Summer said...

that is the cutest darn baby I have ever seen.