Friday, August 13, 2010

Beaver Lake weekend with Clarks.....

We went to Beaver Lake with my family last weekend & really enjoyed ourselves in the cabin & on the lake. We did some tubing, skiing, wake boarding, pontooning & swimming. It is a beautiful lake with such clear water. Michael, Katie, Macy, me & my kids rode up together & Gavan came after work on Friday. Thanks to Mom & Dad for making it such a fun weekend! We were able to stop in Tulsa & meet sweet baby Kathryn Joy Gunselman on our way too! Dixie & I with our girls!
Such a sweet baby girl.....of course, I took her some bows!

Cousins Macy & Jaylen....

They had a blast playing together all weekend.....

They were great in the car....thank you Backyardigans!

Me & Gav

Sisters.......Me, Myra, Katie

Katie & Michael

The hubs....

Deep in thought?!......

0 comments: