Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update.....

Just a little update......

* I finished up Summer Sonshine School last Thursday & now have 6 weeks until we start back for the fall.
* I just loved typing that word.......FALL! I can't wait for it to get here....I'm over this heat.
* I caught a stomach bug Friday night & finally felt better on Monday but it totally wiped me out. Have not been that sick in a really long time.
* I was without my own computer for a week so that's why I haven't been able to post any pics but I've enjoyed using Myra's MAC!
* Packing today for a long weekend with my family at Beaver Lake & we leave tomorrow. So excited!
* Rosson is 7 1/2 months & can eat puffs all by himself.....he's growing up SO quick! He lunges for everything & getting closer to getting up on his hands & knees. Still such a great baby!
* Jaylen swims/floats (with arm floaties) without my help & is so proud of herself.......not to mention she is completely potty trained as of several weeks ago! No more buying diapers for 2!
* Our great friends, Doug & Dixie, had their baby girl last night, Kathryn Joy! We get to stop in & see them in Tulsa on our way to the lake tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: