Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I know, I know, I'm SO behind.....

You probably don't want to look at anymore Christmas pics but I'm posting them for my benefit.

The kids at home on Christmas Eve opening their stockings.
Leaving the cookies & milk for Santa......don't you love the pose?....she's playing her new pink harmonica.

Wearing her new jewelry from her stocking.

Here's Rosson on Christmas morning with his new railroad track, tank engines & dump truck.

Jaylen & all her pink stuff!

Our family at Gavan's parent's house.

The Byrd cousins
Sam, Dayona, Jaylen, Corbin, Rosson, Spencer & Ethan

DayDay & JayJay....the only girls!

Her Tinkerbell dress!

His huge dump truck!

3 comments:

Kara Scharrer said...

Wow! Santa brought Maida a cash register for Christmas, too! He also brought Skogen a train set like Rosson's! Funny! Reminds me of when you, me, and Kim all had the same tennis shoes! Or the time when you and I had purchased the exact same formal black dress from the mall and didn't even know it!

Gena said...

I love that last picture of Rosson. Sweet boy.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Sweet! Just reminds me of the 90's! Sniff, sniff!