Friday, April 8, 2011

The less laundry, the better.....

I'm all about doing less laundry so if this is how my kids want to run around all spring & summer then I'm totally okay with it! Jaylen strips down pretty much everyday after we get home from school or errands or whatever & now I guess Rosson is following suit. She's my "hotbox" as I like to call her & constantly wants to be naked! We got the sprinklers out today & they had a blast in them. I see many, many more sprinkler days in our future.
By the way, this chair was mine as a kid & they both LOVE sitting in it. It is starting to come apart a bit & has puzzle pieces stuffed down inside it but it's a great chair cause it doesn't tip over easily. Rosson is quickly becoming obsessed with Toy Story so he will get his blanket, sit in this chair & point at the tv for me to turn on a Toy Story movie. It's pretty cute & he just squeals in delight when the movie comes on!

0 comments: