Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Here we go again....

For those of you who didn't see it on facebook tonight........we're expecting Baby Byrd #3 in May!


Jaylen is very excited about the baby but is bound & determined for it to be a girl. We aren't finding out what it is so I hope she's not too upset if it's a boy! Rosson has no idea yet but will probably be upset either way....he's a momma's boy for sure!


Just to answer a few questions I've already been asked:

1. We planned this one.

2. This is our last one.

3. We aren't finding out what we are having.

4. I'm due May 21st.

5. I'm 8 weeks today.

6. I'm feeling pretty good just nausea at times.

7. We are all excited!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the older sibling wants whatever they are, Cooper has been determined that this baby is a boy, calls him Kellen and everything. We could find out the 25th, but we aren't either! However if it's a girl we might name her Kellyn, so maybe it'll work out just to call the baby that!

Summer said...

yea! I am glad it is finally official!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Congratulations. We didn't find out what we were having with the first two boys, but on the third baby Bill found out and I didn't. Someone had told us there is very few times in your life when you can be completely surprised. We always referred to baby #3 as a boy, until she was born.