Wednesday, February 8, 2012

25 weeks....

Wow, did I just type 25 weeks cause it is flying by so fast I really can't believe it! Easton is constantly reminding that he's coming cause he is always kicking away in there, especially in the evenings. I'm still feeling great for the most part & for that I'm so thankful. For my pregnancy history, this has been a pretty low key pregnancy with little sickness, low weight gain, no cravings & no contractions. I hope this just continues throughout the rest of it & end my pregnancy days on a good note! Jaylen is super excited for Easton to come & has really embraced having 2 brothers....she's such a little momma herself. Rosson, on the other hand, has no clue there is a baby brother coming & I think he'll have a hard time sharing me with a baby but maybe he'll surprise me!

Here I am at 25 weeks & needing some lipstick....


Aaaahhhh!.......3 months will be here so soon!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

You look beautiful, friend! Continuing to pray for precious Easton!

OK Chick said...

You look great!

Michelle said...

The third flies by....I wish I could say the same about the weight gain...hahaha. Glad you're feeling so good!

Gena said...

Like 15 more small groups and he will be here. How is that possible?

Stacey Cannon said...

You are looking FAB woman! Praying you keep having a wonderful pregnancy and that Easton goes easy on kicking your ribs!! :) That part of the kicking I definitely remember!! XOXO

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com