Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Baby shower for Easton....

I had a wonderful baby shower a few weeks ago for the little man.  I was so excited to get lots of diapers & wipes....with the 3rd one it is all about the necessities! 

Friends
Me & Sue.....I've taught Sonshine School with her for over 4 years!  Love her!


 More friends & babies!
Me & Mandy....we are always pregnant together!  This time we are 3 weeks apart.

My family! 


 Heidi & I....pregnant again together.  This time just days apart with our little guys!
My hostesses!  Love you girls!


 Oh my goodness.....that coffee punch was SOOOO delicious!


The yummy spread......I enjoyed a little bit of everything!

I didn't take any pics of the gifts I guess!  Loved everything we got & felt truly blessed to have such great friends & family helping us get ready for Easton to join the world!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Wow, you are blessed to get a shower with #3!!

Gena said...

Mel, I am so sorry wasn't able to be there. I had to conduct a concert that afternoon. Love you and all your pregnant friend pics. Man! Something's in the water for sure.