Sunday, February 18, 2007

Aaaahhhh, the weekend.

Well, this is the time of the weekend that I like the least because it means tomorrow morning is Monday morning! It's my early week at work all week too so I get to get up earlier than usual. But it was a good weekend. To sum it up:
- Friday: watched my cousin Maddie win a state semi-final b-ball game, which by the way was super intense but lots of fun to watch and cheer at.
- Saturday: worked out, cleaned house, ate at Carraba's for dinner (yummy good, especially when you use a gift card!) then home for a movie. We watched Little Miss Sunshine and you've got to see it just for the little girl, Olive's dance routine! It's great.
- Sunday: church, lunch, took Paisley to the dog park, church, home to watch Amazing Race. Jeffrey, Miranda & Cooper stopped in for a visit too.
Pretty nice weekend. No work involved which is always good. It's going to be in the 70's tomorrow which will be a nice break from the bitterness we've been having. Now, I'm off to bed. Gotta get my zzz's or I'll be too grouchy in the morning!

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

It was great to see you today!!! I wish we could do it more!