Friday, February 16, 2007

Is Merideth going to die?

So throughout the entire episode of Grey's last night, they kept showing Merideth floating in the water and then her "dying" on the table at the end. I agree with Suzanne. Merideth GREY of GREY'S Anatomy can't die, the show is focused around her! It's killing me to wait until next Thursday to find out what happens though! I'm so hooked! As always, last night was a great night plopped on the couch with my hubby. Have a great weekend. Stay warm & cozy, if you can! Pictures coming soon of the flowers I got for V-Day!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I was bummed that I didn't get to see you last nigh! I won't lie though, it was nice for Jax to be in bed at 7:30 & to have the evening to myself!! Nice & QUIET~~

we HAVE to do lunch this week! Maybe Monday - I'm off!!

Love YOu!

Dixie said...

I totally agree Meredith can not and will not die! It would ruin the show; she is the show!! And I'm kind of offended that the writers think we are crazy enough to believe she will die. I too am anxiously awaiting next week's episode! Way to go with the blog, I just upgraded Ethan's site so I will start writing more on there again now. Miss you, talk to you later!