Thursday, February 15, 2007

They cut Bailey!

Okay, so did anyone else watch American Idol last night? I'm was so hoping to see Bailey Brown in the top 24. She was this super cute 16 year old country girl with a great voice. During the group song, she forgot pretty much all of her words, so I don't blame the judges for cutting her but she's got talent! She's young and she'll be back. Can't wait for TV night tonight either! Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, CSI, The Office, & ER! I don't know what I'd do without DVR! Well, I'm headed out to lunch. The days half over then it's the couch for me!

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Yea for Thursdays!! I think we were supposed to have lunch today. I was home with Jaxon - he's sick...

It's almost 9, so I can now watch Grey's without having to watch the commercials!!