Sunday, March 18, 2007

Gotta love yard work

Well, we spent pretty much all day Saturday working out in the yard. We raked up more leaves, cleaned up some flower beds, put down lots of mulch and filled my window baskets with flowers. We still want to do a little more but it was a good start. We've been dog-sitting for Jeffrey & Miranda's morkie, Cooper since Friday evening. It has been interesting. First, I forgot what it was like to have a puppy around again. He doesn't sit still very often! Secondly, I felt like I had 2 kids out in the yard while I was working cause Paisley & Cooper wanted to "play" with each other but kept getting in little fights. They just aren't the right size to play together. It's gotten better and I think they'll be friends for a long time now! It's been fun & he's gotten pretty good at going "potty" outside. Oh my the weather was nice Friday night. We finally hung a swing we bought on our honeymoon (almost 4 years ago). It's like a hamock but you sit up in it like a chair. We should of put it up a long time ago. Come by and swing sometime!

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

sounds fun!!!! We'll have to come swing...I'm sure Jax would love it!