Sunday, March 4, 2007

My beautiful neice


I got to see my sweet neice today. This is a picture of Dayona and she is almost 2 months old. We already have 4 nephews from Gavan's oldest brother but this is our first neice from his other brother. I got to hold her and put her to sleep this afternoon. She is so sweet but will let you know when she is hungry or wants some attention! She was born with all of that dark hair and hasn't lost much of it. She will always have a special place in Gavan & I's hearts, as we will always think of our little Faith being her same age. We love you, Dayona.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

awww...she is a pretty girl!

Suprina said...

Oh my, I go and do a search on my nieces name and up comes this blog with her picture.
She is a gorgeous cutie, isn't she.

Shawna, (her mom) is my sister.
I have never seen her, but I hear a lot about her.