Thursday, March 1, 2007

To sell or not to sell, that is the question

I've been a little preoccupied lately, as you can tell by the title of this post. We're debating whether to move to a bigger house or not. We're so torn but feel like it would be good for us. We're going to look at a few houses tomorrow night, so we'll see. I know it's always cheaper to stay put but it's so fun looking an buying something new. I love change and I can't help it either! Other than that, not much else is new with me. I can't believe March started today. This year is flying by already. Today is Paisley's birthday and she's a wopping 2 years old. I'll have to go buy her a huge bone! Enjoy the beautiful weather!

1 comments:

Jeffrey and Miranda said...

I love your blog!! It's so fun. I think I am going to try and create one. I'll let you know how it goes!