Monday, May 21, 2007

6 days till Vegas!

I haven't even started packing but I might want to think about it. A friend of Gavan's came back from Vegas this weekend & said that it was about 97 or 98 degrees each day so I think we might be having some pool time while we're there. Great, everyone is going to think I've had 1 too many twinkies or something. I've got this pooch in my belly but I don't quite look pregnant yet. I'm sure Gavan is going to love laying out beside is chubby-bellied wife! I've got a tankini that was a little big on me & I never really wore it so I'm hoping it will work for a couple dips in the pool. I might want to get it out & try it on though! I'm not really looking forward to getting in a swimsuit right now but if its going to be that hot, I'm not going to care too much. Well, we're off to go take a walk. Nighty night.

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I need to get you the name of the restaurant!!!