Wednesday, May 23, 2007

4 Days till Vegas!

Oh my, our trip is coming up fast. I haven't done much of anything to prepare. I DID put on that tankini & it is not going to work. I won't go into details, it's just not going to. I'm going to try on some maturnity swimsuits at old navy tomorrow & see if one will work. If it doesn't, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Gavan is playing in a golf scramble on Saturday so I'm going to be doing laundry, packing, & last minute things for the trip all day, which will actually be nice. Just some Melody time. We had a dr's appt yesterday, which I will update on the pregnancy journal. I had a dental cleaning today & came out with zero cavities & a fun goodie bag. My friend, Tiffany, is the new hygenist & the dentist right beside my office so I just popped over there during lunch. I have a hair appt Friday, which I need desperately & Gavan had one today. He got his summer cut, a buzz. I don't mind. He likes the change. This is like my week of appts cause I had my 1 year lasik check today by my boss & my eyes are perfect. Have a mentioned everyone should get lasik if they can? It is awesome. No mess or hassle with anything! Welp, I'm off to watch the finale of American Idol. I know Jordin is going to win but I've got to see the surprise performers & all the other fun stuff too!

0 comments: