Monday, May 14, 2007

Gotta love our mothers

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend & good Mother's Day. We went to church in Hinton & then out to Gavan's parent's house for lunch. All the nephews & Dayona were there so it was nice to see all of them. Dayona is getting so big! She's 4 months old now & still has a lot of black hair! We just ate & visited for most of the afternoon. I love you mom & Bev! Gavan & I worked in the yard on Saturday & then he went & played golf. I took a nice nap that afternoon & just did some stuff around the house. Pretty lazy, actually. But I figure I am allowed to do that right now! I just can't believe that it is the middle of May. The months just go by so fast. December is going to be here before I know it. I can't wait! My parents & Myra came down today & we all met Michael for lunch. Happy B-day to my brother! He's the big 29! What an old man. Myra informed us that they had been at OC that morning enrolling her for school in the fall! We are all so excited for her & know she'll love it! I'm excited for her to be close to us because right now we hardly get to see her! She'll be a great babysitter too, which she pointed out to me today! I'm off for now. Check out Adam & Heidi's blog in New Zealand. They are our good friends who are missionaries & have been gone for almost a year now. We continue to pray for them & the work they are doing there. We miss them dearly.

0 comments: