Sunday, May 6, 2007

Our Big News!

I'm sure some of you haven't heard yet, but we are expecting again!!!!!! Yes, it's true. I'm actually 2 months today! I know we said we had to wait 6 months before trying but we actually only had to wait 3. At first we were told 6, but at my recheck appointment she said to wait about 3 or 4. So we waited 3 & the next thing we knew, we were pregnant! Just call me Fertile Myrtle, I guess! We are very excited about expecting another baby & we are trying very hard not to be worried about something going wrong with this one. We know & believe that it is out of our control & God has this little baby in His hands. We just want to enjoy the pregnancy & look forward to being able to bring one home this time. Yes, I've started the annoying sickness that comes & goes throughout the day but it stopped after the 1st trimester last time so hopefully it will do the same this time. Only 4 weeks left of it. Our families are all VERY excited for us & were shocked at how far I already am because in their minds, we weren't supposed to start trying until the end of May! Please keep us in your prayers during this pregnancy. That's about it for this post. That is just about the only thing on my mind right now! Oh yeah, the due date is December 17, just 2 days after Gavan's b-day! So maybe he'll get an awesome present! Have a good Monday tomorrow!

4 comments:

Michael and Katie said...

Michael and I are so excited for y'all! We will definitely be praying every single day for our precious little niece or nephew. We love you and hope you have a great week!

Uncle Michael and Aunt Katie

suzspeaks said...

You are in my prayers too! I love you & am so excited for you!! Take care of yourself.

suzspeaks said...

I like your new colors! If you want me to make you a banner...let me know, if not...that's ok too! We need to schedule lunch!

suzspeaks said...

e-mail me at soonerfam@mac.com...i need your e-mail address