Monday, June 25, 2007

My new addiction

So I've developed a new addiction over the weekend & no, its not a food related to my pregnancy! When Doug & Dixie come to town, our old nintendo system always comes out of the closet! We have the original nintendo that Gavan played with growing up & he still has tons of games & yes, it still works! I always liked this gaming system too, especially Mario Brothers. Anyways, the nintendo was still hooked up on Saturday night after they left & I got the urge to play some Super Mario Bros. I suggested to G that we play for a bit & of course he loved it. We played for like 2 1/2 hours that night. We played SMB 1 & 3. Then on Sunday afternoon, I settled in bed for a nap but decided to play a little more before I rested. Well, after about an hour I was still playing & hadn't gotten sleepy yet. G was out mowing so I just continued to play. I did get stuck on a level, went & got G to come help, which he did & then I carried on. Basically, we're going to play some more tonight. I get hooked on it every once & a while & then I play whenever I can. After we first got married, we got hooked on Monopoly (on the nintendo) & we played it every waking hour for like 2 weeks. It's fun to be in competition, but always a friendly competition! Well, its the week of appointments again. G had a dentist appt today, I have a hair appt Wednesday & I have a dr's appt Thursday! I always seem to get several things scheduled in the same week. Oh well.

0 comments: