Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Catching up

Once again I've let a lapse go between posts but I guess I've been busy. Last Friday night, G had a poker night at our house so Katie & I vegged out on the couch watching TV. There were so many good movies on that we went back & forth between 3 of them! I'm bad about flipping thru channels when there is a commercial. DVR has really spoiled us cause we never watch commercials anymore! At the end of the night, I don't think there was anyone who lost big time cause their change cups all looked fairly equal. They play with quarters, dimes & nickles. Well, except the time that Michael ended up writing a check to someone at the end of the night. Different night, different story that I won't go into but it was funny! Saturday G played & won a benefit golf tournament in Kingfisher so I slept in late, ran a couple of errands & then settled into the couch until about 4:30 when he got home. I love those days. I do absolutely nothing & I don't worry about it! I'm pregnant & deserve those days every now & then. We went to Yukon to see Brandon & GayLyn that evening & ended up coming home with Corbin. He has been asking to come stay with us for a while now & he finally got the chance. He's been telling Gavan that he wants his hair "buzzed off" like G's. We all went to Lookeba Sunday for lunch & G took his clippers. The pics are of Ethan & Corbin getting their haircuts. Of course, G had some fun before he actually buzzed it all off. It was pretty funny to watch! Now we're into the work week & it's already Tuesday! I love it when the days & weeks go by fast! Well, we're going to go buy a swing for our backyard, I think. We've looked at some & I think we're just going to go get one. I'm excited cause we've wanted one for a while just hadn't gotten one. So enjoy the pics & we're off to Lowe's!

Corbin, G, Ethan with their buzz cuts!

Ethan with his mohawk!

Corbin with his "old man" or "balding" cut!

2 comments:

Becky Clark said...

Hello, Honey,
Hope this comment gets to you. I never seem to get hang of what I can do to leave comments.

Are you still taking those Preggie Pop Pills, I think they were called? Even though Gaylyn has had three boys, I still want you to ask the doctore if it is alright to take them.

I actually looked at your blog today even though I do not have time to do so because I am supposed to be packing. What a job! I'm really cleaning out also. I am getting rid of a lot of stuff, inside and outside of the house, so if you want anything, let me know or it might be gone.

VBS starts Sunday and I'm in over my head. I'll be glad when it is over. Must go. Love you much, Mother

Michael and Katie said...

Hey Mel!

I hope you are having a great week so far. The pictures are just great! Those boys look hilarious. Did you get your swing? I would love to have a swing in the backyard. Michael and I just got back from giving Jack a bath at the Dog Wash - we were all 3 totally soaked when it was all over :) Hope you and Gavan have a great rest of the week and hope to see you soon!

love,
katie