Sunday, October 7, 2007

So Far So Good

The turb pump is working very well so far. Mel got hooked up around 1pm on Saturday. They now have her Mag level cut in half, which is the lowest it's been since we've been here. And, she's not contracting much at all! Our doc hasn't called in yet so we're not sure if they'll keep cutting the Mag down tonight or wait until tomorrow. So far your prayers are being answered and the pump is working great! We might be talking about the "H" word (home) very soon. We'll see what Dr. Huff says in the morning.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I sure hope it keeps going well! So, it's a good thing we didn't come last night! Jaxon ended up getting sick...no wonder he wasn't acting like himself!

Tonya said...

Thank you for letting me come and visit you yesterday afternoon. I had a great time. It was fun talking about the "old" days in the dorm. Please know that I am praying for all of you. I know that God has his healing hands on you. If there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to call me. You have so many people praying for all 3 of you. I know that good news is close. You are such a blessing to many.
Love, love,
Tonya