Sunday, November 11, 2007

35 weeks......

Nice belly. Not sure what I'm looking at but oh well.

That's my terb pump hanging on my right side, in case you were wondering.

First off, I haven't posted any bare belly pictures during my pregnancy but I thought I'd give you one but probably just one. We took it last week and notice that I'm having to "shop" out of Gavan's t-shirt drawer most days. I just can't get my own t-shirts on anymore. Go Bengals.

Yep, I've made it to 35 weeks and it's really getting down to the nitty gritty. On Saturday morning early, like 4 a.m., I woke up to some decent cramping in my lower abs. This was a new symptom for me so I started thinking she was going to be coming in the near future. I had the cramps off and on all day on Saturday but nothing more happened and I did fine on my monitoring sessions that day too. I'm averaging 2-3 contractions per session which is higher than previous weeks cause I usually have 0 or 1. I guess it just keeps getting closer and closer to baby time! We go back on Tuesday for another appointment. We have another ultrasound so we'll see how big she is this week. We're thinking around 5 1/2 pounds, which is awesome. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for them to call me back this week!!!!



I'm officially tired of being on bed rest. It's been 6 weeks since I've been on bed rest with 2 of them being in the hospital. Crazy as it sounds, it has gone by pretty fast for me. I honestly can't believe that I'm at 35 weeks in my pregnancy. We're so thankful for my mom who has stayed with me so much during these weeks at home. I know I wouldn't of made it this far without her help. Things are just getting old like monitoring twice a day, sticking myself with a needle to change my pump site every 5 days, laying on the couch, showering every other day, not wearing anything but pj's except when I got to the doctor, etc. I just am really starting to miss things like going to church with G, running to the store, shopping, taking Paisley for walks and just being able to normal things! I actually started to miss work too! I just had to leave so suddenly and didn't get to have my "last day of work". I know that's weird but they are like family to me! I know you all are saying just soak up this time of relaxing and getting to sleep cause it will all change when the baby gets here. Yeah well, whatever. I say bring it on. I'm ready for it. I'm just ready to get back to normal or I guess a new normal for us, whatever that will be!



We just keep saying that she'll probably be here in like a week or so and it so crazy that it is that close. I just hope I can make it through this next weekend cause I have 2 baby showers on Friday and Sunday! We'll keep our fingers crossed! Everything is ready here at home so she can actually come whenever she feels like it now. Have a good week everyone. We'll keep you updated if anything happens!



Oh yeah, G gave me a surprise tonight by taking me to Braum's to get a shake! It was so nice to get out of the house and actually ride in the car. It was nice to hear the radio too! It's so many little things you miss when you are stuck inside for a month straight! Thanks babe.

2 comments:

Guy and Nancy said...

Hey! I know what you mean about people telling you to enjoy your rest. Several weeks before Aspen came I was really sick still with morning sickness and I was at home in bed a lot. I was totally bored but even now with the craziness of baby, I think I would still be bored if I had to be in bed all day. You enjoy doing things like me and are really going to love all the mommy things you get to do!! Have a great day -Nan

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hang in there! You are doing great! Your great attitude about the whole situation is what will make you such a great mom!!!