Saturday, November 17, 2007

One shower down.....one to go......

Well, I made it through yesterday without going into labor and now I just need to get through tomorrow's baby shower. I've come this far and hopefully I can go today and tomorrow and then I okay with whatever happens. It was so nice to get out of the house yesterday and I did pretty good with everything too. Obviously I got fairly tired due to the fact that I haven't been "going" for 7 weeks now. But I rested in between activities and last night too. Today will be pretty low key with me just here at the house so I think I'll be good to go tomorrow for the church shower. I did start to notice a little swelling in my hands yesterday but that is the first swelling I've had all pregnancy. I wouldn't of noticed but I tried to put my wedding ring on and it was too snug so I went without it. My feet and face haven't started yet so maybe they won't.


Gavan & I took some pictures after we got back from the shower yesterday cause we hadn't gotten very many of us together when I actually have nice clothes on (and not wearing pj's). We had a little fun with the timer on the camera and our poses.




I know my belly is getting big but it looks huge in this shirt.



And even bigger in this shot!

Yep, I even wore heels.

Well, I'm out for today and on to my lovely couch. But this is my last full day of bedrest. I can't really believe it. The past 7 weeks have gone pretty fast if you can even imagine that. I'm excited to see my friends at my shower tomorrow too! Yea!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

YOu look SO cute!!!

Sharbee said...

You look great for Gavan's shower! Hey, today's shower was amazing! You're truly blessed with such a supportive, generous church family. Anxiously awaiting her arrival .............

Jody, Michelle & Gadge said...

You are so awesome!! I am glad you enjoyed your showers. I will be in OKC this weekend. My cousin is getting married. It will be a fast trip. Keep up the hard work and we will continue to pray. LOL

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Hope your shower went well yesterday! I'm getting so excited for you guys. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you!