Sunday, December 9, 2007

Baby Shower

I wanted to post about my baby shower since I haven't mentioned it yet. We had the shower the day before Jaylen was born so I've been a little busy! This was the first weekend I had been out of the house other than to go to the hospital for an appointment. It was so good to see so many of my friends and eat some good cake too! I had a great bunch of hostesses who put on a wonderful shower. I was overwhelmed (in a good way) with the amount of ladies that came to it. Gavan and I felt so blessed after the shower and thank everyone who helped out in any way. I'll just show some pics to highlight the shower. Thanks again ladies, you're the best!

Okay, well I'm not able to upload any pics right now. It's probably due to the fact that it's sleeting and thundering and stuff outside right now. To be honest, I'm surprised we still have power. I'll try to post the pics later!

0 comments: