Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pics from baby shower...

Well, it is 11:30 p.m. and we still have power here at the house, which is good. The news keeps saying that people in the village are without power but we must be one of the lucky ones. My computer finally let me upload some pictures on here of the shower too. Thank you to my sis-in-law Katie for being in charge of my camera during the shower. She did great at taking the pics; however, I now realize that I did not get one taken with her!

Me & my lovely hostesses

The table looked so cute.....and the cake, cookies & punch were wonderful.

Katie Rowten made this super cute cake for the shower. Her little business is really taking off! If you need a cake for any occasion, you need to call her!

Myra, Me, Mom

Me & Miranda....feeling the belly.

Me & Mom

Adorable diaper bag Bev had made for me. Love it!

Now, I'm not sure Jaylen's daddy is going to let her wear this two-piece swimsuit! Thank you to her boy cousins who got her this!

Miranda made this beautiful quilt for Jaylen and I absolutely love it. She borrowed my sewing machine to make some pillows several months ago and I wondered what was taking her so long to sew them! Little did I know that she was making the quilt! I actually ran into her at the fabric store by our houses when she was picking out the fabric for it. She told me it was for more pillows that were for her sister! The quilt is SO cute!










1 comments:

Claire said...

I hope you still have power this a.m. I've been thinking about you guys, since we usually lost power back when we lived in the Village. Keep warm!