Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let there be light.......

I've never been so excited to see my porch light on when we drove up to our house today! Yep, that's right. Power is back on at 2137 Barclay Rd. It came back on today about 2:45 in the afternoon and I was jumping up and down cause I was so excited to hear my heat running when we walked inside. Gavan and I came home to get a few things and found the power up and running again. We're actually going out to his parent's house tonight and will be back tomorrow so I won't get to enjoy our warm home tonight but hopefully my father-in-law will have a fire going when we get out there. I love it when he makes a fire at their house. Well, we've got to get back to the Lawrence's house. Jeffrey was babysitting Jaylen for a few minutes while we ran home. We didn't want to bring her since it's been 50 degrees inside our house. I'm sure she's been sleeping the entire time. That's still pretty much all she does still.

Hopefully everyone is warm and cozy today cause baby it's cold outside!

3 comments:

Jody, Michelle & Gadge said...

So glad you have electricty again. I know that unfun that can be. Hope you have a good Christmas time.

Sharbee said...

Yea! Glad you're back home w/ power! I thought about Jaylen a lot this week. See you next weekend!

Gena said...

Yea! Glad it's back on. Guess you won't have to take the dog to the pound after all.... Hope Jaylen is doing well.