Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Oh what a beautiful day.....

Did anyone else go for a walk this afternoon and enjoy the awesome weather? At least here in OKC it was super nice. I took Jaylen and Paisley for a walk this afternoon and it was so nice. It felt so good to get a little exercise that I haven't had for over 3 months. Jaylen slept the entire 30 minutes we were walking and Paisley didn't give me any trouble either. I was a little worried that she'd be pulling me in all different directions while I'm trying to steer the stroller too. I think all 3 of us enjoyed it.

Before that Jaylen and I went to visit Gavan at work so his co-workers could see her. Then Gav took me to Moe's for lunch. I love Moe's and haven't eaten it for over 3 months either. It was just as I remembered it. J & I ran to Target afterthat and then home for the walk. It was a pretty busy day for us but I enjoyed it!

Tomorrow is Jaylen's 2 week checkup. She should be close to her birth weight by now so we'll see how she weighs out! It's an early appointment so I better get to bed now. Happy Hump Day tomorrow.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm so glad you're finally able to get out & about!!! It's nice to feel like a human again..I'm sure!

Kara Scharrer said...

There was no walking here! We got 13 more inches of snow. But I'm glad that you got out and about. Isn't fun to do things with Jaylen? I loved taking Maida out and about after she was first born. It's a totally different feeling to have a baby to haul around now. It's such a good feeling! I still love it!