Monday, December 3, 2007

Some random pics....there you go Suzanne!

Grandmother (my mom), me & Jaylen.

Dr. Debbie Huff is AWESOME! She is a wonderful doctor and I wouldn't want anyone else delivering my babies. I recommend her to anyone.


One proud Grandpa (my dad) with his first grandchild!



Nana & Papa (G's parents) here with us and their 6th grandbaby! Now the numbers are 4 boys to 2 girls. The girls are catching up and Nana especially loves it. She can't resist buying girly things!

Gavan's brother, Jason and his daughter, Dayona with G & J. Dayona will turn 1 on January 7th. These two girlies will be trouble in a couple of years!


Gavan likes this picture of her in her hoodie. When she's in her car seat and is wearing it, the hood always falls over her entire face so we have to tuck in around the sides!


Jaylen and her daddy


Sweet baby sleeping on mommy. She always puts her right hand up by her face when she sleeps. Even if we swaddle her with her arms down, she wiggles her hand up to her face!

Jaylen and her new blanket with her name on it.


Love the smile!


My poor baby under the lights with an IV in her little head and her nice goggles to protect her eyes. That was awful. When we had to admit her, I cried pretty much the entire afternoon. Gavan went with her to get her IV cause there was no way I could watch her get it. They had to stick her 6 times in various places before they got it. Gavan said she didn't even cry, which I can't believe.


Sweet Jaylen just getting a suntan! She looks pretty relaxed in there. It was nice and warm so she was probably loving it.


These preemie pants are a little short so they are more like capris on her but we've only got a select few outfits to wear right now. She was pretty long for her weight. She's got long and skinny legs like her daddy.


Jaylen LOVES getting her hair washed! She sometimes fusses when we're washing her body but she just looks all around when we start to wash her hair.

My best friend from high school, Deana, came to see us last week while she was in town from Tulsa. We have been best friends since 6th grade in Alva, where we grew up. We were inseperable and got asked if we were sisters when we went places together.







4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Thank you for the pics!!! That will get me by until Thursday! She's beautiful!!!

Stacey Cannon said...

Awwwww those are so precious!! She is so beautiful! Keep posting the pics; I love 'em!

Sharbee said...

Thanks for sharing! She's a sweetie! The first one w/ Grandmother is priceless!

Kara Scharrer said...

Melody, Jaylen's hair is so cute! I love the pics. She's just such a beautiful baby! You are one lucky mama!