Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This was taken after we got home from church, lunch and a baby shower. She was worn out and ready to get into some comfortable pj's!

Sweet baby Jaylen in her Sunday dress..........still too small for all her shoes!

Jaylen had her first official smile! She smiles after she eats when she's falling asleep and she randomly smiles at other things but Monday night she smiled back to me as I was talking to her. It was so fun to get a reaction from her! Hopefully she'll start to do it more now!

4 comments:

Sharbee said...

Love her Sunday outfit! She's just beautiful! I know it made your heart happy when she smiled at you. Enjoy all of those "firsts"! She's a blessing from God!

Kara Scharrer said...

Yay! I'm so happy that she smiled. Wasn't that just the most precious thing? I really enjoyed seeing her on Sunday. You have the cutest little baby. I can't wait to see her grow... maybe we should get her and Maida matching Cabbage Patch Dolls and matching outfits to go with their Cabbage Patch Dolls!!! Haha! We were cool kids.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

She is so cute! She looks like a doll!

Dixie said...

What a sweetheart!!!! She looks beautiful! And how exciting about the smile! I can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully soon!!