Thursday, January 24, 2008

Red Box

I know most of you are saying that you've been enjoying the Red Box for quite some time now but we just recently started using it. We finally got smart and dropped our Netflix account cause we would keep a movie forever, finally watch it and never use our quota for the month. It was only a $13 charge but still. We have a nice Red Box at our Neighborhood Wallyworld right by our house and love it. I've visited it twice this week already! For those of you not using the Red Box.........use it. It's the smart thing to do.

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I love red box but sometimes forget about it...it is SO much cheaper! I think I need to go there today!

We need to set a date for next week!

Emily said...

We heart us some Red Box at the White House. And since we NEVER go to a movie anymore, there's always something there we haven't seen.

Sharbee said...

We used to only rent from Hasting's, but it's too pricey! Red Box is great! The kids love it. What about Jaylen - what does she prefer???

EandJTrygg said...

I dunno. Does Red Box let you rent TV series disks? We don't have cable, so we Netflix things like complete seasons of The West Wing and documentaries and the like. Buying those TV series costs about $50 per season, so we like this system much better.

-- Erik

Stacey Cannon said...

I had never heard of that before! I'll have to check it out! I think ours up here are all at McDonalds; you know we are there all the time buying happy meals. ;)