Monday, February 18, 2008

Alphabet Challenge.....

Well, I'm going to do the alphabet challenge like Suzanne. Like she said, I might not get one every single day but I'll get it done. I don't have a personal picture for the first one (I won't gross you out with my sweaty body) but I googled one for you. I just got back from my fitness class so I thought this was time appropriate.
A is for Activity................

Lots of laundry and packing today for me with all of us leaving tomorrow for several days. I'm excited to go see my parents and their super excited to see Jaylen! We'll miss Gavan while he is in Charleston though. I know he's going to miss us too, mainly Jaylen! Please pray for safe travels for Jaylen and I driving to Wichita and Gavan flying to Charleston, WV as well. We'll all get back on Thursday evening.

Hope everyone enjoys your week. I think the weather might be decent.....at least maybe for a day or two.



0 comments: