Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 3 months......

Can't believe that Jaylen will be 3 months old tomorrow. The time has gone by so fast. We have about a zillion pics of her on our computer and I was going through them yesterday and I can't believe how much she has changed in the past 3 months. She was so little at first and now she's turning into a rolly polly. I love it. I love watching her change and do new things everyday. I'm excited for her to become more active with us but truly cherish her being my "baby". Our world is so much different now that Jaylen is in our lives. I do remember what it was like before to really not have much responsibility and have tons of freedom but I wouldn't change a thing now!

Children truly are a gift from God and they bless our lives so richly. I thank Him everyday for giving her to us. She makes everything so much sweeter.
Happy 3 months to Jaylen, Vivian and Addisyn!

Left: Jaylen about 1 week old.....she looks like a pumpkin from the jaundice.

Right: Jaylen almost 3 months old........she's growing some rolls in those thighs!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey guys- Jayleen looks like she's getting lots of sweet loving! Melody, I'll get the pictures you asked for soon. I can't wait for our sweet girls to play together! love you guys.

Mandy said...

I can't believe they're three months! I was gonna do a comparative on my blog also but didn't get the chance yesterday. I'll try to do it soon. You know, Viv and Jaylen have the exact same outfit, the red onesie and red striped socks. We should get them together and take a pic of them in those outfits!

Nina said...

What a beautiful little girl. I have a picture of Melody holding Jayle (not sure I spelled it right)and Dixie holding Ethan on my background at work. I am so glad God gave her to you and Ethan to Doug and Dixie. I'm sure she and Ethan will be big buddies when they get a little older.

Sharbee said...

Time has flown! It IS hard to believe how big she's getting. Got your announcement today -- loved it!!! She's a sweetie & we love her so much!!!

Gena said...

Happy 3 months Jaylen! She is beautiful.

Andrea said...

Wow, 3 months. Where does the time go???? The birth announcemnents are soooo precious!