Monday, February 25, 2008

D is for ............. diapers.

Basically this is my life story right now. Sometimes I feel like all I do is change diapers everytime I turn around. I guess the positive thing is that she only has about 1 poopy diaper a day! It could be worse.

Jaylen made her first trip to the OKC zoo this afternoon. It turned out to be a gorgeous day and several girls took our kiddos. Jaylen really enjoyed it...........she slept almost the entire time! It was a good time for me to have some girl time with my friends. I'm sure you can see some pics of a few of the other girls' blogs as I didn't take any pics today. We visited the Collum's at Mercy tonight and got to hold precious Kinley. They were both doing great. Kinley weighed about a 1/2 of a pound more than Jay at birth and she felt SO light when I held her tonight. I guess as your kids grow their weight just grows on you. I couldn't believe the difference between them! Oh, how they grow up so fast.



1 comments:

DeeDee said...

only 1 poopy a day?? are you kidding me? Cali poops at every feeding.