Saturday, February 23, 2008

C is for............Cleaning house.

Obviously this isn't me but I did some much needed cleaning today. I should do a little bit each day but instead I leave most of it to one day. Oh well, it's done now and we can enjoy the nice smell of the swifer solution. Not much else going on today. We went to church and did our part of the 24 hours of prayer, which was really cool. For those non-MRCC members, there were several booths set up in the Summitt each with a different topic to pray about. There were many different ministries, military, MRCC families, the world and it's future leaders,etc. Pretty neat thing that I'm glad we were a part of. Next stop was Sam's for grab a few things (formula, wipes, toilet paper, etc). We're going to dinner with our friends, Clay and Vanessa, so I should get ready to go. It's been so long since we've hung out with them and they haven't seen Jaylen in over a month or so. Have a good evening and we'll see many of you tomorrow!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

My blog is up and running...I'm all in. Just got your announcement in the mail too...Jaylen is precious. The announcement was beautful.