Monday, March 24, 2008

P is for ..............picture taking.

I put Jaylen in her easter dress a couple days before Easter to see if I could get some cute pictures in case we didn't have time on Easter Sunday. I had all my family and grandma over for lunch so I was a little busy that day. Here are some outtakes of Jaylen with her easter stuff and then some others from Sunday too.



This actually one of the best ones I got of her and her bunny from Grandma.



She was just about to put the easter basket that Nana gave her into her mouth!



Her feet wouldn't stop moving as you can see they are in motion here.


My sweet hubby & baby!


Here's GiGi (my Grandma) and Jaylen!


One last festive picture!











3 comments:

Sharbee said...

Love the Easter photos! Jaylen's dress is so cute!

Mandy said...

She looks so cute! I love the dress.

Kara Scharrer said...

She is so beautiful, Melody. I just wish I was there to see her grow up! She's changing so fast. Remember how little she was when she was born?!!!